[technical] Enscape VR (Sketchup or Revit plugin)architecture

Does anyone on here have experience using Enscape within Sketchup or Revit? If so, I’ve been experimenting with placing clients in the VR roomscale setting, and allowing them to make comments as I change the 3D model in real time. The design updates almost right before their eyes.

Since my clients tend to have limited plan literacy, i feel this experience has been pretty positive, considering it allows the designer and client to work from a common understanding point.

Note: I’ve only done this with residential and interiors scale, not architectural, as VR tends to be more appropriate for high touch elements, IMO.

Has anyone else been doing this? What has your experience been like? Have you or your clients come away with problems or challenges in the process? Does the VR lag too much for an effective work process?

I’m really just wanting to start a dialogue.

submitted by /u/DUSTINSIEGRIST
[link] [comments]

from Architecture http://ift.tt/2mYuMvm

Post a Comment

0 Comments